This Excel tip shows you how to unhide rows in an Excel spreadsheet using a keyboard shortcut.
Example of How to Unhide Rows using a Keyboard Shortcut
Note: For help with this example, see the image to the right.
- Before you can unhide rows, it is necessary to hide rows in Excel.
- Once you have hidden one or more rows, drag select the rows on either side of the hidden row(s).
- Press and hold down the Ctrl and the Shift keys on the keyboard.
- Press and release the number nine ( 9 ) key on the keyboard without releasing the Ctrl and Shift keys.
- The hidden row(s) will reappear in the spreadsheet.
Other Keyboard Shortcuts