This tip shows you how to download and use a free calendar template in Excel 2007. The template is located on Microsoft's website and can be downloaded for free through Excel 2007.
Note:To download this and other templates from Microsoft you need an internet connection.
Steps to Download a Free Calendar Template in Excel 2007
- Click on the office button to open the drop down menu.
- Choose the New option in the menu to open the New Workbook dialog box.
- In the left hand pane of the dialog box, click on the Calendars option listed under the Microsoft Office Online templates.
- In the right hand pane, the different categories of available calendars will be shown.
- Click on the desired category of calendars, such as 2010 calendars.
- Thumbnail images of the available 2009 templates should now be seen in the right hand pane.
- Scroll through the list to find the desired template.
- Click on the desired template.
- Click on the Download button to download the template to your computer.
- The first time you download a template, before the download begins Microsoft's website checks to ensure that your computer is running a licensed copy of Microsoft Excel. Only licensed copies of Excel are permitted to download templates from Microsoft's website.