Building the Dice
The steps below cover the formatting techniques used to graphically display one face of a pair of dice in your worksheet to create the two dice.
The formatting techniques applied include changing cell size, cell alignment, and changing font type and size.
- Drag select cells D1 to J3
- Set the row height of these cells to 25
- Set the column width of these cells to 5
- Set the horizontal cell alignment to center
- Set the vertical cell alignment to middle
- Set the font type to Wingdings
- Set the font size to 30
- Drag select cells D1 to F3
- Set the cell background color to blue
- Drag select cells H1 to J3
- Set the cell background color to red