Entering the Criteria2 Argument
In this tutorial the second criteria we are looking to match is if data in the range D3:D9 is greater than 250 sales orders.
For help with these instructions, click on the image above.
- Click on the Criteria2 line in the dialog box.
- Click on cell D12 to enter that cell reference. The function will search the range selected in the previous step for data that matches this criteria.
- Click OK to complete the AVERAGEIFS function and close the dialog box.
- A #DIV/0! error will appear in cell E12 - the cell where we entered the function - because we have not yet added the data to the Criteria1 and Criteria2 fields (C12 and D12).
- This data will be added in the next step of the tutorial.