Lookup with Multiple Criteria
This tutorial includes a step by step example of creating a lookup formula that uses multiple criteria to find a supplier of titanium Widgets in a sample database.
Following the steps in the tutorial topics below walks you through creating and using the formula seen in the image above.
- Entering the Tutorial Data
- Starting the INDEX Function
- Entering the INDEX Function Array Argument
- Starting the Nested MATCH Function
- Adding Data Ranges for the MATCH Function
- Adding the Match type and Completing the MATCH Function
- Completing the INDEX Function
- Creating the Array Formula
- Adding the Search Criterial