##### - Sometimes referred to as “Railroad tracks”, this error can be caused by several conditions:
- A number in a cell is too wide for the cell to display it.
- The formula in the cell produces a result that is too wide for the cell.
- There is a negative number in the cell that has been formatted for dates or times. Dates and times in Excel must be positive values.
- Widen the column containing the problem cell.
- Change the format of the problem cell to something other than a date/time format.
- Correct the negative number in a date/time formatted cell.