Add Event Boxes to the Timeline
To add more event boxes:
- Move the mouse pointer around the edge of an existing event box until the pointer changes into a 4-headed arrow (see image in the preceding step for an example).
- With the 4-headed arrow present, right click on the box to open the context menu.
- Choose Copy from the list of options.
- Right click on the background of the the timeline to re-open the context menu.
- Choose Paste from the list of options.
- A duplicate of the copied box should appear on the timeline.
- Use the other steps listed in this tutorial to move the new box and to change the text.
Return to the Timeline Topics page