As with all things Microsoft, there is more than one way to unhide a worksheet in an Excel worksheet.
These instructions cover how to unhide a worksheet using the Format button on the ribbon in Excel 2007 and Excel 2010.
Note: You must first hide a worksheet in Excel before the unhide option is available.
Example: Unhide a Worksheet in Excel 2007 and 2010
Note: For help with this example, see the image above.
- Click on the Home tab.
- Click on the Format icon on the ribbon to open the Format drop down menu.
- Under the Visibility section of the drop down menu, choose the Hide / Unhide option to open the sub menu.
- Under the Hide / Unhide sub menu, click on the Unide Sheet option to open the Unhide dialog box.
- The sheets that are currently hidden will be listed in the dialog box window.
- Click on the sheet you wish to unhide.
- Click OK.
- The selected worksheet should be visible again.