Related tutorial: Excel Name Box Navigation.
The Go To feature in Excel can be used to quickly navigate to different cells in a spreadsheet. This article includes an example of how to use the Go To feature to move to different cells using a keyboard shortcut.
To activate the Go To feature using the keyboard, press the F5 key
Example using Excel's Go To feature for Navigation:
- Press the F5 key on the keyboard to bring up the Go To dialog box.
- Type in the cell reference of the desired destination in the Reference line of the dialog box. In this case: HQ567.
- Click on the OK button or press the ENTER key on the keyboard.
- The black box that surrounds the active cell should jump to cell HQ567 making it the new active cell.
- To move to another cell, repeat steps 1 to 3.