Wrap Text on Two Lines in Excel
Excel's Wrap Text Example
For help with this example, see the image above.
- In cell G1 type the text: Monthly Income and press the ENTER key on the keyboard.
- Since Monthly Income is too long for its cell, it will spill over into the cell H1.
- In cell H1 type the text: Monthly Expenses and press the ENTER key on the keyboard.
- Once data is entered into cell H1 the first label Monthly Income should be cut off.
- To correct the problem, drag select cells G1 and H1 on the spreadsheet to highlight them.
- Click on the Home tab.
- Click on the Wrap Text button on the ribbon.
- The labels in cells G1 and H1 should now both be fully visible with the text broken into two lines with no spill over into adjacent cells.