Insert Rows to the Worksheet
This tutorial covers how to insert rows using the mouse.
We will add two new rows to the worksheet so that we have room to add the date.
For help on these steps, refer to the image above.
- In the row header, use the mouse to drag select rows three and four.
- Right click on the selected rows.
- Choose Insert from the drop down menu.
- Two new rows will be inserted above the rows you first selected.
- If done correctly, the heading Deduction Rate should now be in row five.
- Save your worksheet.
Return to Index page