Change Column Widths Using the Mouse (con't)
To change the width of column A
- Place the mouse pointer on the line between columns A and B in the column header.
- The pointer will change to a double - headed arrow.
- Double click with the left mouse button. The column will automatically widen to match the longest entry in that column.
- If the column is too wide, follow the procedures on page one of this tutorial to make it narrower.
- Follow these same steps to change the width of other columns.