Formatting for background color
- Select cells A2 to D2.
- Choose Format > Cells from the menu to open the Format Cells dialog box.
With the Format Cells dialog box open:
For help on these steps, refer to the image above.
- Click on the Patterns Tab (circled in red in the image above).
- Select the light purple color (or another that you prefer) from the color option.
- When finished, Click OK at the bottom of the Format Cells dialog box.
- Repeat above steps for the ranges A6 to D6 and A12 to D12.