Change All Column Widths Using the Mouse
- Click on the Select All button at the top of the row header to highlight all columns in the current worksheet.
- Place the mouse pointer on the line between columns A and B in the column header.
- The pointer will change to a double - headed arrow.
- Click with the left mouse button and drag the double - headed arrow to the right to widen all columns in the worksheet or to the left to make all columns narrower.
- Release the left mouse button when the desired column width has been reached.
- All other columns in the worksheet should be the same width as column A.