Formatting the Pie Chart - 2
Note: For help with these instructions, see the image example above.
Adding a title to the chart
- Click on the Layout tab.
- Click on Chart Title under the Labels section.
- Select the third option - Above Chart.
- Type in the title "The Cookie Shop 2012 Revenue from Sales"
Remove the legend
- Choose Layout > Legend > None.
Adding data labels to the chart
- Choose Layout > Data Labels > Best Fit to add data labels.
- Choose Layout > Data Labels > More Data Label Options to bring up the Format Data Labels dialog box.
- Remove the check marks from Value and Show Leader Lines under Label Options in the right hand window.
- Check off Category Name and Percentage under Label Options in the right hand window.