Two Options for Selecting the Chart Data
Using the mouse
- Drag select with the mouse button to highlight the cells containing the data to be included in the pie chart.
Using the keyboard
- Click on the top left of the pie charts's data.
- Hold down the SHIFT key on the keyboard.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select the data to be included in the pie chart.
Note: Be sure to select any column and row titles that you want included in the chart.
For this tutorial
- Highlight the block of cells from A2 to B5, which includes the row headings.