Pictograph Example Step 3: Adding the Picture
For help with this step, see the image above.
In the Fill Effects Dialog Box opened in step 2:
- Click on Picture > Select Picture to open the Select Picture dialog box.
- Find and select the desired picture using the Look in line.
- Click Insert in the Select Picture dialog box to return to the Fill Effects dialog box.
- Choose a "stretch", "stack" or "stack and scale" format according to your requirements in the Fill Effects dialog box.
- Click OK.
- Repeat the above steps for each data series in the graph.
- When you have finished, your pictograph should be complete.
Return to the Index