Two Options for Selecting the Graph Data
Using the mouse
- Drag select with the mouse button to highlight the cells containing the data to be included in the line graph.
Using the keyboard
- Click on the top left of the line graph's data.
- Hold down the SHIFT key on the keyboard.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select the data to be included in the line graph.
Note: Be sure to select any column and row titles that you want included in the graph.
For this tutorial
- Highlight the block of cells from A2 to C6, which includes the column titles and the row headings