Chart Tools Ribbon
Note: For help with these instructions, see the image example above.
When you click on a chart, three tabs - the Design, Layout, and Format tabs are added to the ribbon under the title of Chart Tools.
Choosing a style for the column chart
- Click on the column chart.
- Click on the Design tab.
- Choose Style 3 of the Chart Styles
Adding a title to the chart
- Click on the Layout tab.
- Click on Chart Title under the Labels section.
- Select the third option - Above Chart.
- Type in the title "2003 - 05 Income Summary"