Note: For help with these instructions, see the image example above.
Although there are many options under the six tabs for modifying the appearance of your chart, in this step, we will only be adding the titles.
All parts of an Excel chart can be modified after you have completed the Chart Wizard, so it is not necessary to make all of your formatting options right now.
For this tutorial
- Click on the Titles tab at the top of the Chart Wizard dialog box.
- In the Chart title box, type the title: The Cookie Shop 2007 Sales Revenue.
- Click on the Data Labels tab at the top of the Chart Wizard dialog box.
- In the Label Contains section, click on the Percentage option to select it.
- When the chart in the preview window looks right, click Next.
Note: As you add the title and data labels they should be added to the preview window to the rightReturn to the Index page