Two Options for Selecting the Chart Data
Note: For help with these instructions, see the image example above.
Using the mouse
- Drag select with the mouse button to highlight the cells containing the data to be included in the graph.
Using the keyboard
- Click on the top left of the graph data.
- Hold down the SHIFT key on the keyboard.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select the data to be included in the pie chart.
For this tutorial
- Highlight the block of cells from A3 to B6 using one of the above methods.