Although there are many options under the six tabs for modifying the appearance of your chart, in this step, we will only be adding the titles.
All parts of an Excel chart can be modified after you have completed the Chart Wizard, so it is not necessary to make all of your formatting options right now.
- Click on the Titles tab at the top of the Chart Wizard dialog box.
- In the Chart title box, type the title: Average Precipitation for Acapulco and Amsterdam.
- In the Category (X) axis box, type: Month.
- In the Category (Y) axis box, type: Precipitation (mm) (Note: mm = millimeters).
- When the chart in the preview window looks right, click Next.
Note: As you type the titles, they should be added to the preview window to the right