Two Options for Selecting the Chart Data
For help with these instructions, see the image example above.
Using the mouse
- Drag select with the mouse button to highlight the cells containing the data to be included in the chart.
Using the keyboard
- Click on the top left of the chart data.
- Hold down the SHIFT key on the keyboard.
- Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to select the data to be included in the stock chart.
- Highlight the block of cells from A2 to D6, which includes the column titles and the row headings but not the title, using one of the above methods.