Entering the Sparklines Tutorial Data
Note: For help with these instructions, see the image example above.
No matter which of the three sparklines you are creating, the first step is always to enter the data into the worksheet.
When entering the data, keep these rules in mind:
- Don't leave blank rows or columns when entering your data. Even though sparklines can adjust to blank cells, it is best to avoid them whenever possible.
- Enter your data in columns.
- When laying out your spreadsheet, list the names describing the data in one column and, to the right of that, the data itself.
- If there is more than one data series, list them one after the other in columns with the title for each data series at the top.
For this tutorial
- Enter the data as seen in the image above into cells A1 to F2 in a worksheet.
Return to Index Page.