Changing Font Color in Excel
- Drag select cells B4 - C6 on the spreadsheet.
- Click on the Home tab.
- Click on the Font color option on the ribbon to open the font color drop down list.
- Choose Dark Blue, Text 2 to change the color of the data in these cells to dark blue.
- Drag select cells A9 - D12 on the spreadsheet.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 above.
- At this point, if you have followed all the steps of this tutorial correctly, your spreadsheet should resemble the spreadsheet pictured in Step 1 of this tutorial.