The Print dialog box
The four main option areas in the Print dialog box are:
- Printer – Allows you to choose which printer to print from. To change printers, click on the down arrow at the end of the printer name line in the dialog box and chose from the printers listed in the drop down menu.
- Print range
- All – The default setting – refers only to pages in the workbook containing data.
- Pages – List the start and end page numbers for those pages to be printed.
- Print what?
- Active Sheet – The default setting - prints the worksheet page that was on screen when the Print dialog box was opened.
- Selection – Prints a selected range on the active worksheet.
- Workbook – Prints pages in the workbook containing data.
- Number of copies – Set the number of copies to be printed.
- Collate – If printing more than one copy of a multi page workbook, you can choose to print copies in sequential order.