Print Titles on Multiple Pages
Normally these rows or columns contain titles or headings and are located at the top or left hand side of the worksheet.
Steps to Reprint Rows at the Top of Every Page
Note: For help with these instructions see the image above.
- Open a worksheet containing data that exceeds one page in length.
- Click on the Page Layout tab of the ribbon.
- Click on the Print Titles icon located near the center of the ribbon to open the Page Setup dialog box.
- Click on the Sheet tab at the top of the dialog box if necessary to select it.
- Click in the Rows to repeat at top line in the dialog box.
- In the worksheet, drag select the rows you want to have printed at the top of each page - the will be surrounded by a dotted line.
- Click OK.
- Open Print Preview to view the results. The selected rows should be repeated at the top of each page being previewed.
Steps to Reprint Columns on the Left of Every Page
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 above.
- Click in the Columns to repeat at left line in the Page Setup dialog box.
- In the worksheet, drag select the columns you want to have printed on the left of each page - the will be surrounded by a dotted line.
- Click OK.
- Open Print Preview to view the results. The selected columns should be repeated on the left of each page being previewed.
Note: Titles do not start reprinting until after they appear in the worksheet. For example, if you have selected titles on page 2 of the worksheet to reprint, they will be reprinted on pages 3, 4, and 5, of the printout but they will not be printed on page 1.