The Page Setup Dialog Box – Sheet Tab Options
The Sheet Tab of the Page Setup dialog box has four areas of printing options.
- Print Area – Select a range of cells on the spreadsheet to print. Very useful if you are interested only in printing a small section of the worksheet.
- Print Titles – Used for printing certain rows and columns on every page - usually headings or titles.
- Print - Available options:
- Gridlines – For printing the worksheet gridlines – making it easier to read data on larger worksheets.
- Black and white – For use with color printers - prevents colors in worksheet from being printed.
- Draft quality – Prints a quick, low quality copy that saves on toner or ink.
- Row and column headings – Prints the row numbers and the column letters down the side and across the top of each worksheet.
- Comments: – Prints all comments that have been added to a worksheet.
- Cell errors as: – Choices for printing error messages in cells - default is as displayed - meaning as they appear in the worksheet.
- Page order – Changes the order for printing pages on a multiple page spreadsheet. Normally Excel prints down the worksheet. If you change the option, it will print across.
Return to Index page