Print Preview's Print Options
It is usually a good idea to preview your worksheet to ensure that what you are going to print is what you expect and want.
The Print Preview screen is accessed by clicking:
- on the shortcut on the Quick Access Tool Bar
- on the print option of the Office Button drop down menu
- on the Preview button in the Print dialog box
Print Preview Toolbar
The options on the Print Preview toolbar are intended to help you determine how a worksheet will look once it is printed.Options on this toolbar are:
- Print – Opens the Print dialog box.
- Page Setup – Opens the Page Setup dialog box.
- Zoom – Allows you to magnify the worksheet.
- Next and Previous buttons – Scroll through all pages being previewed.
- Show Margins – Displays margins for pages being previewed.
- Close Print Preview – Closes the preview window and returns you to the active worksheet.
Return to Index page