The Print Dialog Box
The four main option areas in the Print dialog box are:
- Printer – Allows you to choose which printer to print from. To change printers, click on the down arrow at the end of the printer name line n the dialog box and chose from the printers listed in the drop down menu.
- Print range
- All – The default setting – refers only to pages in the workbook containing data.
- Pages – List the start and end page numbers for those pages to be printed.
- Print what?
- Active Sheet – The default setting - prints the worksheet page that was on screen when the Print dialog box was opened.
- Selection – Prints a selected range on the active worksheet.
- Workbook – Prints pages in the workbook containing data.
- Number of copies – Set the number of copies to be printed.
- Collate – If printing more than one copy of a multi-page workbook, you can choose to print copies in sequential order.
Return to Index page