Create the list
For help on these steps, refer to the image above.
Once the data has been entered into the table, it can be converted to a list. To do so:
- Drag select cells A3 to E13 in the spreadsheet.
- Click on Data > List > Create List from the menu to open the Create List dialog box.
- While the dialog box is open,
cells A3 to E13 on the worksheet should be surrounded by the marching ants.
- If the marching ants surround the correct
range of cells, click Ok in the Create List dialog box.
- If the marching ants do not surround the correct range of cells, drag select the correct range in the spreadsheet and then click Ok in the Create List dialog box.
- The table should be surrounded by a dark border and have drop down arrows added beside each field name.
Return to Index page