Entering the Data Source and Completing the Drop Down List
Since the data source for the drop down list is located on a different worksheet, the named range created earlier will be entered in the Source line in the dialog box.
- Click on the Source line
- Type " = cookies " (no quotes) in the Source line
- Click OK to complete the drop down list and close the Data Validation dialog box
- A small down arrow icon located on the right side of cell E1
- Clicking on the down arrow should open the drop down list containing the four cookie names entered into cells A1 to A4 on sheet 2
- Clicking on one of the names should enter that name into cell E1