Searching for Records Using One Field Name
For help with this example, see the image above.
- Click on the Criteria button in the form.
- Clicking on the Criteria button clears all the form fields but does not remove any data from the database.
- Click on the Program field and type Arts as we want to search for all students enrolled in the Arts program at the college.
- Click on the Find Next button. The record for H. Thompson should appear in the form as she is enrolled in the Arts program.
- Click on the Find Next button a second and third times and the records for J. Graham and W. Henderson should appear one after the other as they are also enrolled in the Arts program.
The next step of the tutorial includes an example of searching for records that match multiple criteria.