Opening the Data Entry Form
For help with this example, see the image above.
- Click on cell A2 to make it the active cell.
- Click on the form button that was added to the Quick Access Toolbar in step one.
- Clicking on the form button will bring up a message box from Excel containing a number of options related to adding headings to the form.
- Since we have already typed in the field names we want to use as headings all we have to do is Click OK in the message box.
- The form containing all of the field names should appear on the screen.