Overview: Using a Data Entry Form in Excel
Related tutorial: Excel 2003 Data Entry Form.
Using Excel's built in data entry form is a quick and easy way to enter data into an Excel database.
Using the form allows you to:
- start a new database table or to add new records to an existing one
- scroll through data records one at a time
- search for records containing specific information
- edit or delete individual records if necessary
- Finding the Data Entry Form Button
- Adding the Database Field Names
- Opening the Data Entry Form
- Adding Data Records with the Form
- Adding Data Records with the Form (con't)
- Using the Form's Data Tools
- Searching for Records Using One Field Name
- Searching for Records Using Multiple Field Names