Using the Database Tools
For help on these steps, refer to the image above.
Once you have created the database, you can use the tools located under the drop down arrows beside each field name to sort or filter your data.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the Last Name field name.
- Click on the Sort A to Z option to sort the database alphabetically.
- Once sorted, Graham J. should be the first record in the table and Wilson . R should be the last.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the Program field name.
- Click on the check box next to the Select All option to clear all check boxes.
- Click on the check box next to the Business option to add a check mark to the box.
- Click OK.
- Only two students - G. Thompson and F. Smith should be visible since they are the only two enrolled in the business program.
- To show all records, click on the drop down arrow next to the Program field name.
- Click on the Clear Filter from "Program" option.
Return to Index page