Running a Macro in Excel
To run a macro you have recorded:
- Click on the Sheet2 tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
- Click on cell A1 in the worksheet.
- Type the title: Cookie Shop Expenses for July 2008.
- Press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Click on the Developer tab of the ribbon.
- Click the Macros button on the ribbon to bring up the View Macro dialog box.
- Click on the format_titles macro in the Macro name window.
- Click the Run button.
- The steps of the macro should run automatically and apply the same formatting steps applied to the title on sheet 1.
- At this point, the title on worksheet 2 should resemble the title on worksheet 1.