Adding a Worksheet Title
Before we start recording our macro, we need to add the worksheet title we will be formatting.
Since the title of each worksheet is usually unique to that worksheet, we don't want to include the title in the macro. Therefore we will add it to the worksheet, before starting the macro recorder.
- Click on cell A1 in the worksheet.
- Type the title: Cookie Shop Expenses for June 2008.
- Press the Enter key on the keyboard.
Excel Macro Recorder
The easiest way to create a macro in Excel is to use the macro recorder. To do so:
- Click on the Developers tab.
- Click on Record Macro in the ribbon to open the Record Macro dialog box.