1. Computing
The usefulness of your spreadsheet data can be extended by adding it to other Microsoft Office programs such as Word.

When spreadsheet data is added to Word documents it appears as a table, which makes for an easy and effective way to display important information.

There are a number of options for transferring data from Excel to Word. One way is to simply use copy and paste while another way is to export the data from Excel and then import it into Word.

To find out all the details, watch the video on how to Export Data From an Excel Sheet to a Word Document.

Other Videos
Comments
September 9, 2012 at 6:48 am
(1) burns cooper says:

Why is everything in Help a video these days? I can read much faster than I can watch a video, especially if it turns out not to be what I need. Literate people must be a dying breed. . .

September 12, 2012 at 11:40 pm
(2) danielle says:

I agree – I can’t watch the videos at work so it’s no help!

September 13, 2012 at 10:48 am
(3) Pat M says:

Oxymoron: Help Video. I too can read faster than watch a video especially on our network connections. Plus text stays still while you work thru the step.

October 17, 2012 at 12:56 pm
(4) Greg says:

Because they can insert publicity in a video? :)

November 30, 2012 at 4:41 pm
(5) Lee says:

I agree with some of the comments regarding videos. However, I must admit that the video made things clearer than the transcript.

January 9, 2013 at 7:10 pm
(6) Jeanne says:

I’m with Burnes Cooper, just write out the darn instructions. I’m at work. I don’t want to watch a video. The instructions are not complex, I’m sure.

February 13, 2013 at 2:04 pm
(7) BF says:

Uhm not to be mean but did anyone think of clicking on the “See Transcript” link on the video page that gives you well a transcript of the vid :)

April 18, 2013 at 6:35 am
(8) Felix says:

If you have a big table it’s more complicated. After a while of searching and trying … :( I found a simple solution. :)

1. save your excel sheet
2. print screen it
3. edit picture with paint
3.a. select just the table
3.b. crop it
3.c save it
4. go to your .doc
5. insert a simple text box
6. insert your print screen table in the text box
7. now you can scale picture and text box like you want
8. the point is that you can even rotate the hole thing like you want (for big tables tilted to 90 landscape format)

September 2, 2013 at 11:45 am
(9) seema says:

i need to reading and video is no help on work